Thursday, February 07, 2013

Desperate Book Club

A good friend of mine recently sent this book to me:


If you click on the image, it'll take you to Amazon.com to purchase the book.  This is my referral link.  Not sure how all that works out yet, but I think I'll get 4% of the purchase price, if you buy through that link.  I am NOT a sales-man, though.  No pressure here!  :)

This book could not have landed on my door step at a more opportune time for me, but that's probably a future blog post.

It sat on my night stand for a few week waiting to be read.  Then, the same friend told me about a Book Club that the authors are putting on over at their blogs.

Sally Clarkson at I Take Joy

Sarah Mae at SarahMae.com

So, I decided to jump in!  I'll try to blog about each chapter as I finish, but I'm a bit behind.  Sarah Mae started with the introduction on January 29th, and will do the even chapters on her blog on Tuesdays.  Sally did Chapter 1 on the 31st, and will continue to do the odd chapters every Thursday until we're finished.

Today's chapter 3, but obviously, it's not too late to start!  Hope you enjoy.


No comments: