Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Week 11

This is the week we went to my husband's family reunion! It was so much fun to see a lot of his siblings and various other family members I've never gotten to meet before. My mother-in-law planned all the meals for the reunion, which was nice. We got to play games, sing songs, and I got to spend some time in the kitchen with my sister-in-law Michelle.

Once again - SO HARD not to share our news!! But, soon. Very very soon!

The company my husband works for (and that I still worked for for another week or so) had a couple company wide soft ball games on Wednesday the 19th and Thursday the 20th that I went out to enjoy. Though, I ended up leaving because I wasn't feeling well.

I think this was the week that I figured out I could fight queasiness by just eating lots! :) I hadn't eaten regularly enough that day, which I'm sure is why I wasn't feeling the best.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's nice to find things that help you feel better!

tsbjf said...

It must have been so hard not to tell!

And eating lots helped me out too!