Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Pregnancy Brain

I've had 2 experiences with pregnancy brain that are worth sharing.

My first experience happened when I was about 12 weeks along. Micah and I were out somewhere, but we had both of our cars. So, after he walked me to my car he said he'd call me (so that we could finish the conversation we were having.)

As I'm sitting in my car, getting ready to back out, I notice him reach into his pocket and pull out his phone. I immediately think, "hmmm, I wonder who he's calling?"

And then my phone rings. :)


The other experience that is note-worthy happened on Micah's birthday, when I was right at 20 weeks.

We were at a friend's house after going out to dinner with them, and I notice a box for a Christmas tree they just bought, sitting in their living room. As I was reading the outside of the box it struck me as odd that it listed, "682 tips" as one of its features.

I turn to my friend and say, "Who needs 682 tips to put up a Christmas tree?!"

And as soon as the words were out of my mouth I realize the error in my thinking! :) But, it gained them a laugh at least, so that's good, right?

I hope you enjoy your day, no matter the current state of your brain.

1 comment:

tsbjf said...

LOL! Oh, good 'ol pregnancy brain.