I hope all of you are enjoying your Thanksgiving with family and friends, and remembering to thank the God who gave you that family and those friends - not to mention providing for all of them!
I find myself very thankful this year.
- My husband does a great job of showing Christ's love to me in our marriage.
- My God is, even now, growing a little one inside of me for Micah and I to love on.
- We have a huge family in which to enjoy lots of blessings from this life.
- We are members of a body of believers that truly seek to live for the Lord.
- We have all that we want, and even more than we need in terms of money and possessions.
God is good. I hope you enjoy this day, set aside to remember all the wonderful things He has done.