I've been trying to catch up on this blog lately. It's written by a dear friend of mine with 6 kids, and is always good for a laugh - and some scriptural encouragement.
Some of my favorite posts from this year (Yes, I was THAT far behind):
- A list of 12 things that keep a stay-at-home mom out of the house (AND the kids happy).
- A list of "How things change" going from one kid to six. Probably this was most funny to me now, on the eve of my first child, trying to be realistic about all my new parenting goals.
- A list of things she appreciates about her husband.
- A list of questions continually rolling around in her head regarding parenting.
- A list (surprised?) of how she knows school has started.
- The difference between boys and girls in kindergarten.
Can anyone tell I REALLY like lists?! If you get a chance, definitely stop by and read a few posts. I think you'll be glad you did!
You can even tell her Magen sent you, though, I'm pretty sure nothing will be gained from it. :)