Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Work Journal

I've been meaning to write every day this week...but, everytime I sit down to do it, I think of something else I need to be doing. I'm not very good at keeping this thing updated. I need to be better at updates, because the whole purpose of this thing is so that I'll be able to look back on what I've done and not be discouraged. So, I think I'm going to try to keep more of a work journal (stealing the idea of one of my brother-in-laws).

Today:
7am - woke up, got things ready to go to Topeka, made my to-do list for the day
8am - took Micah to school, drove to Topeka, and went to mom's house to print out statutes for
BLAW assignment #2
9:10am - 2:30pm:
Stats assignment
Devotions (11/1 in Indeed, re-read/skimmed psalms 106-118, reviewed verses in Job and
Psalms)
Wrote out answers to BLAW assignment
Recopied Stats notes from 10/16
3pm-5:30pm: Bible study with Ruth
Then I went to mom's house to pick some things up, went to Walmart, then came home to spend some time with my hubby. Now i'm just sitting down again to work on more school. It's 8:30pm and I still have 33 things on my to-do list. I think I underestimate the time it takes to do things.

Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

Joyous said...

I hope Magen gets online to talk to me today!