Friday, November 17, 2006

It's a good day!

Things are going very well today! I got to sleep in a bit before my 9am class. Then I was at school from then until 12:15ish. I walked home, relaxed for a bit, and now I'm working on things that have been on my to-do list for a long time. I don't really feel pressured to do homework at the moment, since I've been at full force with that all week...so instead I'm working on the things I've sorta put on the back burner the last several days: laundry, dishes, and other worthwhile commitments.

I've been asked several times about my point system...it's not very complicated...it's pretty much just something silly I do to keep myself motivated!
- I get one tally mark for each thing I cross off of my to-do list, whether it be school, work, chores or even devotions.
- These tally marks are called super woman points because, when I earn them, I feel like I'm Super Woman, duh!!
- If I am able to get 30 points in one day (That's a lot of stuff!) They turn into wonder woman points...because, really, some days you just feel like Wonder Woman!!
- Something new I've added since starting this blog (because I've been so much better at being productive) is that if I get 50 things done in one day (maybe happens once every couple of months!) I get to buy myself something nice! (Flowers, a piece of jewelry or clothes, my favorite food/restuarant.)

So, there you have it!

Have a wonderful day ladies!!

3 comments:

Joyous said...

ooo, new clothes, i could go for some new clothes!

MagenRanae said...

then all you have to do is cross things off your list! Hehe..I wish I could bring myself to make a list like you did in your unemployed days! I'd have so much fun! I sure love you, miss joyful!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, Magen!! :-) I was wondering how your point system worked. That's a neat idea.