Friday, October 26, 2007

Coupon Party

As you can see, I'm WAY behind on clipping and sorting my coupons! I even have 2 (now three since this picture was taken) UNOPENED Sunday papers, 2 rebate forms I need to fill out and mail in, an All You magazine from JUNE (while unpacking more stuff in our new house, I found 3 more uncut magazines) and an accordian folder full of coupons even though I haven't used that system in MONTHS!
So, last night, me and two other girls (and my husband!) got together to cut and sort our coupons! I was sooooo behind, which is why I planned the party. It was sooo fun to get to hang out with them, but I didn't get nearly as much done as I would have liked!
Ok, in the picture, do you see the envelope full of already cut coupons? I only got through maybe 9/10ths of that!!
It's sooooo not fun to shop when you constantly have to dig through your coupons. I want to be caught up RIGHT NOW! I have been taking breaks between homework today to get caught up on my coupons. Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Joyous said...

ugh...I tell you, Magen, I've only ben doing this for...what?...two months or so and I feel like i'm never going to get caught up! Good luck, my dear!

dave & rachel said...

You can do it!

MagenRanae said...

Sorry you're behind too, Joyful. It's not nearly as much fun when you've got to search through your coupons! But, I thought you cut them while you were at work? Have you not been having time lately?

tsbjf said...

Woah, that's a lot of coupons!

Livvy said...

Good for people to know.