tsbjf has asked me to list 10 weird or random things about myself. It's taken me a while to sit down and do this, but here goes!
1. When I was born, my head was so big, that the doctors were worried I wouldn't be able to hold my head up on my own for a long time.
2. I retroactively write things in my agenda so that I won't forget things I've already done. (Micah makes so much fun of me!)
3. I married a man that one of my dearest best friends had a crush on for years! (Awful, huh?)
4. I play games in order to motivate myself. I've done all sorts of things including Super Woman Points, and earning money to spend however I please.
5. I set new years goals for myself, and then make myself finish no matter how long it takes. In my silly agenda world, I am still on December 13th, 2006.
6. It took my husband and I exactly one week to search for and buy a house!
7. I was born on the Ides of March (the 15th), which is the day that Julius Caesar was assasinated. (I'm sure I spelled some of those words wrong.)
8. I don't think having to list ten things is very fair, because other friends of mine only had to list 7 things!
9. I was born in the same town that my mother-in-law grew up in. She loves to do geneology, and has still not ruled out the possibility that my husband and I are related some how! :)
10. I spent $80 on a really cute shelving unit to store all my free stuff that I have gotten at CVS and Walgreens. But, I'm so sure that I'll be able to recover that and much more!! :)
There you have it! Hope you enjoy your day!