Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ephesians 3-4

Well, I've been trying really hard to work on my devotion time. I've been doing good at keeping a regular time the last several days. One thing I struggled with was deciding where to read. I finally decided that I was going to do just a quick read through of Galatians, Ephesians, Philippians and Colossians so that I have a better idea of what is there next time I'm searching for a verse. But, man oh man was Ephesians chapters 3 and 4 a big chunk to swallow today! I think that I'm going to have to pause here for a while and really try to grasp what the Lord is trying to tell me (convict me) about in these verses. They're great ones...I'd suggest giving them a read if you get the chance.

2 comments:

Joyous said...

I *heart* Ephesians!

tsbjf said...

Last week I read twice, which was good. Both times were in the morning when Hayley was awake and ready to play, but I wasn't really ready to get out of bed--so I let her play on the floor in my room while I read Esther the first day, then part of James the other day. I had been wanting to read Esther again since we saw One Night With the King (good movie by the way). I definately noticed new things while reading it again, which is what I love about the Bible. Now this week I need to read again.