Friday, December 15, 2006

Yay for break!

It's so much more fun to update you on my to-do list when it consists of great things to do instead of boring old homework stuff.
Today I slept in. (8:45) It's good to sleep until you wake up instead of waking up to an alarm. I got to sleep later than 8:45 during the semester, but for some reason, I woke up so much more rested today.
I have to work today in Lawrence from 12:15-6:15pm. I should have gone and made the rest of my pottery yesterday, but I didn't realize how close to Christmas it was getting! It takes a week for the pottery to fire, and they close at 8pm today, so I won't have enough time to go this evening. Saturday they're open 10am-6pm but I work 12:15-5:15, so that day won't work either! So I guess I'll just go Sunday between Church and bowling. I don't have a whole lot left to paint...so it shouldn't take me very long. But, if I go on Sunday, that means they'll be done on the 24th. I thought I was so far ahead of the game too! Pray that they'll be done on time...or early! :)
Today in addition to work, I also need to:
-run home and get some things I forgot
-drop some stuff off at goodwill (it's been in my trunk for AGES)
-finish balancing my check book (I ran out of register yesterday!)
-Read more for our Purprose Driven Life Bible study
-work on Christmas cards
-call a few people about my mom's gift. :)

It should be a good day!

No comments: