Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I've been way major productive today! Praise God. I was needing a day like today. After I went to class, I came to Topeka so mom could have her screen door installed. And, I did some wife work, had my devotions, wrote five letters and got a butt load of school done. I've got 27 points today...I'm on my way to wonder woman status for the day!!

An update on my goals...

Here's my many goals:
Finish bowling responsibilities - eek! Still haven't done this!
My Accounting class - almost done...3 more days!
Joy's notebooks - I'll get them done, Joy, sometime :(
catch up on my daily letters - I've done really good at this lately!! I've wrote 5 just today!
Ruth's collage - This is coming in when school's out
Organize Scrapping stuff - mostly done, a few more things to figure out dates on, need to put
Micah and I's stuff in date order, and need to write on pictures
Organize/Print laptop pics
Rachel's Scrapbook - gunna start having regular scrapbooking sessions with Ruth
Magen's Scrapbook
Micah/Magen Scrapbook
Quilt
Plan Parent's Anny. Party - they just want to do Boss Hawgs at the house
Catch up on Devotions - I'm doing really well on this every day
Catch up on Exercise - wishful thinking :(
Go through cook books
Try new recipes
Filing - needs done again!!
Fix napkin holder - Micah started this for me. One more piece to put on
Organize under kitchen sink
Organize under bathroom sink - think I found a shelving unit i want for this
Organize bedroom closet
Organize coat closet
Organize bedroom bookshelf
Bleach bathroom tiles - hehe...bought the pen for it
Clean shower curtain
Hang shower fishies - a weekly thing that Micah's now in charge of!
Wall hangings - one needs re-hung
Write in Wedding Book
Deep clean floors/floor boards
Organize School books/papers
Ruth Bible Study/memorization - going strong!
Reading list:
o Harry Potter Series
o Series of Unfortunate Events
o Narnia Books
o Mere Christianity
o Screwtape Letters
o My heart, My Life, My All
o The woman who pleases God

I'm trying the strike through thing my hubby suggested. But, sadly, now that I know how to use it, there are only two things to strike through! But, have no fear, I have high hopes for June! My list is great!

1 comment: